The term ‘Chess Gaja’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Private Limited firm registered in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. The term ‘you’ refers to the buyer or procurer of our website’s products and services or user or viewer.
• Chess Gaja reserves all rights of admission. Admission is open to all children, adults irrespective of gender, religion, origin, region, or chess expertise.
• Registration & Admission fee is non-refundable. In case of unavailability of preferred classes, the applications will be placed on a waiting list, and you shall be intimated once a new batch that suits your indicated preferred timing begins.
• There is no set minimum admission age, and the class will consist of students across all possible grades and standards.
• All photographs & videos during classes & tournaments are the copyright of Chess Gaja. We reserve the right to share any game played during classes or tournaments.
• We are entitled to publicise the achievements of our students on our social media platforms and website, as long as they take classes in Chess Gaja.
• The payments you have made for our class packages are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt.
• Chess Gaja is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. For example, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. In addition, we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, attending our classes, sessions, special events, tournaments and the use of our website and purchase and use of our products.
• As a student, you agree to enroll with Chess Gaja as an institute and not with or for an individual coach;
Chess Gaja reserves the right to change coach for a class/batch on logical ground maintaining the
interest of our students.